Thursday 2 February 2012

How much are we immersed in media?

I find it kind of funny, that how unaware I was of how much, or to what degree we are immersed in media. In class, we were asked to record what encounters we have had with media. I thought that, since I do not own a television and I rarely listen to the radio, I would not have much to record.
However, I took into consideration the areasof advertisements and music.
I'm always listening to music. Jazz, classical, soundrack, alternative, blues, country, Latin, the list goes on. Now that I am armed with more information; I see a bit more of how much we are immersed within media, pop culture and trends. Kind of depressing LOL
I expect to post of what media I have interacted soon....
TTTTEEEEEAAAAA TTTTTIIIIIMMMMMMEEEE!!!!! :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment